Hi everyone, Trynda here.
Since I’m working on typing up and editing my first drafting of my current work in progress, I thought this would be a great tag to do today. Originally, this tag was done by Jesse Eliot and I will link her channel down below so, I will go ahead and get to the questions now.
1. What is the working title of your book?
My current working title is On Fallen wings, I know it’s gonna have to change because it’s not really about falling angels primarily anymore, it’s a little bit more complicated now so, it’s gonna have to change eventually.
2. Where did the idea for your book come from?
The idea for On Fallen wings kind of spun from my curiosity of why Polytheistic religions gave way to Monotheistic religions that we have today.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
I would say that my book is a genre hybrid of urban fantasy and apocalyptic adventure.
4. Which actors would you choose to play in your movie rendition?
I’m not sure about Larathel but I do know that Lucifer will be played by Tom Hiedelson, Pymon by Blake Britson and masmore will be played by Tilda Swindon.
5. What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
Raised by a cursed under guardian of her life, Larathel just wanted to be a normal human being and go to college. When the dark part she didn’t know she had cane for her, that dream turned into a distant memory, not quite one sentence but it’s close.
6. Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
I will definitely be self publishing my book.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I wrote the first draft of On Fallen wings in November of 2016 so It took me exactly 31 days to write it.
8. What other books would you compare the story to?
I haven’t really read any books that compare to what I’m working but I have read online that revelation by randy collie Wilson is quite similar.
9. Who or what inspired you to write the book?
My friend and author (2:53) and my love of history, religion and fantasy inspired me to write On fallen wings.
10.What else about your book might pick the reader’s interest?
If you like dark themes, fallen angels and gods, you’ll probably like this novel.
I’m tagging Natalia Leigh, Victoria Griffi, Breeze, reading, writing and life and Kenzy Stanley and I will link all of their channels for you down below for you in the description. So that’s it for now guys. If you liked what you saw make sure to like the video and subscribe for more like them. You can now preorder Revival Episode 2 from any major distributors.
I will put the link down below for you guys and I’ll talk to you later.
Feel free to answer these questions yourself in the comments, or make your own video!
Original Video: Author Jessi Elliott – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScOszI5xDM
Natalia Leigh – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnWB3tgu-Nu4aqoI50Cd1Q
Victoria Griffin – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LjnuFM16bfeM6NQhn1YuA
Brie’s Reading, Writing, & Life – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvkWVLot9vkaRkoTlTOZCGA
Kenzie Staley – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBIWOgfZhwhprFZ18q3nOnA
- What is the working title of your book?
- Where did the idea come from for your book?
- What genre does your book fall under?
- Which actors would you choose to play in your movie rendition?
- What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
- Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
- How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
- What other books would you compare this story to?
- Who or what inspired you to write the book?
- What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Tyra Masters-Heinrichs: http://tmastersheinrichs.com/
Revelation by Randi Cooley Wilson: https://www.amazon.ca/Revelation-Book-Randi-Cooley-Wilson-ebook/dp/B00JWXAWUE
Giant AuthorTube Collab Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXnusrAe-LMAz0U3zVnRelrnADIy8JjQu
Go Not Gently by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Leave a Reply